Skip to content

Reply To: Registering for Greek Residence

      • Topics: 622
      • Replies: 761
      • Total: 1383
      • Practcally Cretan
      • ★★★★★★
      Member since: 1st January 2005

      Katherine, as an after thought, consider contacting your local KEP office, the Greece equivalent of a Citizen’s Advice Bureau. Brit residents in our area have found our KEP office to be incredibly useful. Hopefully you can find an English speaker in the office.

      In our area they handle the swapping of a British Driving licence for a Greek one. (The Ministry of Transport would normally handle this process).

      After Dece, 31, 2020, it is likely Brits will need to apply for an International Drivers Licence to drive on Greek roads, regardless of the type of licence.

      Compare hotel prices and find the best deal -

      Scroll To Top