Skip to content

Reply To: Toilet system

      • Topics: 82
      • Replies: 428
      • Total: 510
      • Practcally Cretan
      • ★★★★★★
      Member since: 12th November 2005


      The device to which you are referring is called a masticator – basically an electrically-powered mincing machine – which connects between your toilet basin and the outlet to the sewer. Your local plumbers’ merchant should be able to obtain one for you. I’ve no idea of the price of these things. Also, only use 2-ply toilet paper,not the 3-ply or 4-ply quilted stuff. It’s clearly marked on the packet with a big figure 2.

      Compare hotel prices and find the best deal -

      Scroll To Top