theRiskCollective for Women Who Want To Change Their life …
Found this story of the Lincolnshire lass, Kirsty who clearly wanted to change her life.
So, with husband and two kids in tow bought a house and moved from Lincolnshire to Crete.
…. Snobby Homes MD, Mike Saunders is quoted as saying: “They sparked off our ‘Designer Gold’ concept .. This is where we source a plot of land for a client and design and build a bespoke house within their budget.”
Several family pics of the Lincolnshire family in Crete to see with the article.
What is The Risk Collective?
The Risk Collective is a new site aimed at women between 35 and 65 who simply want more from their lives:
* Women who want to juggle family life and work
* Women who want to get away from it all and do something different
* Women who want to take the plunge and start their own business or change their career
* Women who want to solve their health problems to move on in their life
* Women who want to know what to expect from the menopause!
* Women who want to be inspired by others to do what they have always wanted to
* Women who want to take a risk and change their lives – in big or small ways.
If you know Kirsty, wish her well and let her know her story has been added here.